We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive - Marrakech Sports at Aqua Fun Club

Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All Inclusive - Marrakech Sports at Aqua Fun Club

Hi All,

Anybody booking into Pick Albatross Aqua Fun Club, can let us know any idea what Sports\Health\Beauty\WellBeing\Chillout Facilities are Inclusive Free Of Charge as part of All Inclusive Package at this new 5* Hotel

Just need to set expectations before we get there

Mentioned in this post
Aqua Fun Club
Aqua Fun Club
293 Reviews
Marrakech, Morocco
All-inclusive hotels in Marrakech
Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech
Club Med Marrakech le Riad
Club Med Marrakech le Riad
#143 of 506 hotels in Marrakech
Club Med Marrakech La Palmeraie
Club Med Marrakech La Palmeraie
#151 of 506 hotels in Marrakech
East Gwillimbury...
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive - Marrakech Sports at Aqua Fun Club

Have you tried contacting your travel agent/ tour operator/ the hotel for this info yet?

Edited: 02 June 2011, 04:44
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
10,000 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive - Marrakech Sports at Aqua Fun Club

Hi,

As it doesn't appear to be opening until the 15th of June (?) no-one here can answer your questions so I agree that contacting your Travel Agent or the hotel directly seem to be the more sensible options.

Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive - Marrakech Sports at Aqua Fun Club

Hotel switchboards are never answered ... worrying

Also all the travel agents just read from script cut and pasted from web.

Ideally need to hear from someone soon that has had the T-Shirt and got it wet :-)

East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
23 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive - Marrakech Sports at Aqua Fun Club

I am there 20-27 June, so will post my answers on return if that helps.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,284 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive - Marrakech Sports at Aqua Fun Club

It does appear to be rather uncertain at the moment, which is difficult for people going soon. I checked the advertised facilities with Broadway Travel before booking, and they confirmed them, but now I am not sure if they are correct. The 10 swimming pools mentioned seem to be part of the public waterpark. I am beginning to wonder if the tennis courts, mini golf and spa are at this hotel, or whether guests can use existing facilities at another hotel for a charge.

I hope to have a better idea of this before my son and girlfriend go in July, as I need to work out how much money they will need. I don't want them to run short of cash while they are there.

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive - Marrakech Sports at Aqua Fun Club

I have spoken to the travel agent and they can't give me an answer regarding the water park and hotel , if the public are running through the hotel all day that's not for me so i asked for confirmation . Itwill all depend on the opening week

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,284 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Inclusive - Marrakech Sports at Aqua Fun Club

The general public should not be going through the hotel as far as I am aware. The waterpark is a few mins walk from the hotel from what the owners have said, and it will have a separate entrance.

I might be wrong, but I got the impression that the waterpark is built next to the hotel, completely separate, and Aqua Fun Club hotel guests have free entry.

It is annoying not being able to find out things.

Questions have been asked on the hotel Facebook page, but they don't answer many, or in detail. I asked about the sports and spa facilities etc and the reply just said they were " nearby " . So what does that mean??

Edited: 05 June 2011, 18:29
Mentioned in this post
Aqua Fun Club
Aqua Fun Club
293 Reviews
Marrakech, Morocco
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,284 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All Inclusive - Marrakech Sports at Aqua Fun Club

Hi Pebbles - I hope you have a wonderful time, and will be glad to hear your report or read your review when you return.

Someone has posted that they had 18 days of rain there in May, which is the reason that opening is delayed. It sounds like they are rushing to get it finished.

Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: All Inclusive - Marrakech Sports at Aqua Fun Club

Really hope Whazit makes great use of free sport's facilities at AFC AI. Would be good to know which facilities are fully booked eg Tennis, Gym etc so can plan book a few sessions in early mornings. And sincerely hope there are saunas and spas for relaxing.

Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: All Inclusive - Marrakech Sports at Aqua Fun Club

Almost there. Do they have Badminton or Tennis and is it advisable to bring your own raquets

Get answers to your questions about Marrakech