We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting and making business in Tripoli

Athens, Greece
1 post
Save Topic
Visiting and making business in Tripoli

My name's George.I have some questions about the things in Tripoli,so I hope someone to help and answered me.

1.First I want to make a short visit in Tripoli.I will be ger around just in the day,while in the night I'll be in my hotel not out.Will I have some problems if I do it that regarding my safety?

2.I want to try buying fuels from some petrol station as near as it is possible to port station.Could someone tell me how can I transport the fuels:

1a:With a shipping directly to greece(my destination)

1b:To get my emptry fuel truck from Greece or itally doesnt'matter, and go with freight ferry to Malta and after that to Tripoli or directly to Tripoli I don't know what are the available their routes.

When I'm in Tripoli to buy the fuels directly with my truck from the nearest petrol station and go back with the ferry..?

3.What problems could I expect with theese?( I mean will someone make me a problem with the exporting the fuels from Tripoli?

4.The next question is is it possible to import a fresh water in Tripoli and how hard it'is?

My mail: warnmap@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

1. Re: Visiting and making business in Tripoli

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Tripoli
Recent Conversations