We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothing stores in Lilongwe town

2 posts
Clothing stores in Lilongwe town
Save

Is there any of the following clothing stores within Lilongwe town jet, wool worth, foschini, ackermans, Mr price, mud etc if so where exactly are they in Lilongwe? Or where else can I buy quality clothing within Lilongwe?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1. Re: Clothing stores in Lilongwe town
Save

I doubt if Malawi has any of these shops. Rather you can find GAME, PEP. If you go to either Game complex in Lilongwe town you will find different shops offering different clothing to your liking. You can as well check at Gateway mall you will find many shops with clothes for all prices. .

2 posts
2. Re: Clothing stores in Lilongwe town
Save

Thank you so much, where exactly are the malls?I plan on visiting this weekend and it will be my first time.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3. Re: Clothing stores in Lilongwe town
Save

Mmm one is at Mchinji round bout that's Gateway mall and another is at Game complex right in town. If you driving you need to get directions but if you getting a taxi he should know these places.

If you getting minibus just say you are going to ShopRite. And drop off at ShopRite stage

Gairloch
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
4. Re: Clothing stores in Lilongwe town
Save

To be more specific, Game is in the Old Town . From the Post Office and open air tourist market, cross the main road and it's behind the Nico Centre, the building facing you.

5. Re: Clothing stores in Lilongwe town

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Lilongwe
More Lilongwe Topics
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.