We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delhi airport 1C to ndls

5 posts
Save Topic
Delhi airport 1C to ndls

Hey guys my flight is landing at 6:40 AM at Delhi Terminal 1C and my train is at 7:20 AM from New Delhi Railway Station.

So, what would be the fastest way to commute to make it to train (I am traveling alone with just a very light backpack)?

Mentioned in this post
New Delhi
New Delhi
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
2 replies to this topic
Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
19,303 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delhi airport 1C to ndls

Frankly speaking unless you flight arrive before time and your train depart little late,its near to impossible.Even consider 5 minute to come out of terminal and 5 minite to reach platform after leaving the cab,you have only 30 minute.Only bet you can take taxi as soon as possible to reach railway station.Metro is not for you as you have to take taxi to Aerocity,buy ticket and wait for train which can easily take 15-20 minutes, frequency will be 15 min that time means if you miss a metro by minite then another 14 minite to wait for train,then 18 minute journey,and then 5 to 7 minute run to platform specially if your train leaving from PF 01 or near (as metro station is in Aimeri gate side and pf 01 is at Paharganj).

Mentioned in this post
Paharganj
Paharganj
323 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
80 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delhi airport 1C to ndls

Yep, too too close.

Changing air ticket is as good as buying new one so try changing train on safer side.

Reply to: Delhi airport 1C to ndls
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted