We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3/4 Day trip in/around India

Chandigarh, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
3/4 Day trip in/around India

Hi,

Me and my 4 girl friends are looking to go on a short 3-4 days trip in or around India in August.

Please suggest some places. Looking for places with natural beauty/historical architecture. Any type of terrain would be okay. Flight budget is preferably within 20k per person, to-and-fro.

Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
5,094 posts
57 reviews
1. Re: 3/4 Day trip in/around India

hi

Arrive Madurai spend one day in Meenakshi Amman temple Thirumalai Naicker palace and Mariamman Teppakulam

then remaining 2_3 days to Kodai kanal hill station

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,794 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: 3/4 Day trip in/around India

Hi,

I will suggest you to do the golden triangle tour.

Rest choice is yours

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: 3/4 Day trip in/around India

Try to see Tajmahal as seven wonder world and jaipur for the historical Heritage city. 3,4 days is also good for Shimla the summer capital of British. But best is Agra for Tajmahal and Jaipur for history.

Thanks

Chandigarh, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: 3/4 Day trip in/around India

Thanks for your suggestions, but we have already visited all these places. Major places we have gone to:

Kerala(Allepey, Munnar, Kovalam), Pondicherry, Goa-Mumbai, Kutch, Rajasthan(Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur), Himachal(Shimla, Dharamshala,Manali), Leh-Ladakh, Nainital-Rishikesh-Mussoorie

Level Contributor
262 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: 3/4 Day trip in/around India

Look up some of the Sister states maybe...Meghalaya could be a good starting point. Good food, roads and loads of natural beauty. Places like Myanmar and Cambodia may not fit for the flight budget. Hope this helps.

Reply to: 3/4 Day trip in/around India
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted