Save Topic
Family Trip to Goa: 7 days Itinerary

Hi All,

I am planning a trip to Goa with my family in October. I have been to Goa before, but with friends, so need some help in planning the trip for the family which includes kids as well as senior citizens.

The main purpose is to relax and spend time together. We can skip a few local sights and churches, and club hopping won't be possible. Need your advice on making a 7-days itinerary:

1) Should I book the stay in North Goa or South Goa? any suggestions on good family hotels/resorts near beaches (both north and south goa)

2) We plan to visit all the major beaches, water sports, flea markets, backwater/boat ride, dolphin tours, elephant ride/wildlife sanctuary, a few churches, forts and spice plantation. If time permits, then a day's tour to Gokarna and/or Dudhsagar. Any location/sight that I am missing here?

3) I plan to book 4 wheeler for our day tours. Any suggestions on good and economical cab operators?

4) We would love to explore local Goan cuisines, so any suggestions on famous eateries? My Mom loves fish cuisines, so I am planning to take her to Panjim for famous fish thali.

Thank you

Gauraw