We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taoyuan Airport to Zhongshe Flower Market

Baguio, Philippines
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taoyuan Airport to Zhongshe Flower Market

Hi! Its my first time to visit taiwan, ill be arriving around 2AM in the morning. I want to visit the flower market at Zhongshe, can you please help me with the transportation? Thank you!

4 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Taiwan, Taipei, Taichung
Level Contributor
9,595 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taoyuan Airport to Zhongshe Flower Market

United bus #1627 runs every hour between midnight and 4.00 am. Other times, they run every 30 mins. This bus brings you from Taoyuan Airport to Chungli service area (中壢服務區) on highway #1. Bus ride takes about 20~30 mins. From there, transfer to United buses #1619 or #1620 (both originate from Taipei city) that goes to Taichung city. These buses run 24 hours. Disembark at Taichung TRA Station.

At Taichung TRA Station, board a railway train to Hou-li Station. From there, take a short cab ride (about 4.4 km distance) Cab fare NT$200 OR from Tai-an Station, walk about 1.6 km (about 20 mins) to Zhongshe Flower Market.

Baguio, Philippines
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Taoyuan Airport to Zhongshe Flower Market

Thank you so much!

Taipei
Level Contributor
2,283 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taoyuan Airport to Zhongshe Flower Market

I would suggest that you should rearrange your itinerary. Too much wait hours and transportation time.

North Vancouver...
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taoyuan Airport to Zhongshe Flower Market

My friend told me early May their family(4 paxs) they went to Zhongshe Flower Market from Taoyuan airport is around 400 /per person via taxi.

Reply to: Taoyuan Airport to Zhongshe Flower Market
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted