We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying tickets for Nantou/ E-go bus for SML>Cingjing>Taipei

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Save Topic
Buying tickets for Nantou/ E-go bus for SML>Cingjing>Taipei

Hi,

I have finally decided to amend the itinerary to be as follow:

Day 1 arrive Taoyuan at around 12.00 travel to Sun Moon Lake via bus/HSR/Nantou bus direct to SML

Day 2 Tour SML and Formosan Aboriginal Cultural Village to get there via ferry and transfer cable car or by bus

Day 3 Travel to Cingjing from SML in morning. Will it be better for me to travel via cab direct to Cingjing or take Nantou bus to Puli and transfer from Puli to Cingjing?

Day 4 Mt Hehuan in morning, Cingjing farm in afternoon, Lushan hotspring at night. Should I get E-go bus tickets which comes with entrance tickets or book a cab for the day?

Day 5 Travel back to Taipei. I have a question here, the bus direct to Taipei ( http://taiwanbus.emmm.tw/?ptype=info ) will only arrive in Taipei at 19.00. Is there a faster way for me to reach Taipei by 16.00? Or would it be better if I cab from Cingjing to Taichung HSR then take HSR to Taipei? What are the time estimates?

Lastly I am not very sure how to go about buying the bus tickets.

Should I get the Nantou bus tickets (from Taichung to SML) directly at Taichung HSR station?

Thanks!

1. Re: Buying tickets for Nantou/ E-go bus for SML>Cingjing>Taipei

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 22:19