We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip planning Help/ideas

Level Contributor
177 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Trip planning Help/ideas

HI, Thailand has long been on my bucket list and I love to plan trips but this keeps getting put on the back burner . I need some help! We are a couple 47 and 60 yr old. WE like culture, food and want to see temples and elephants and snorkel beautiful beaches. We will have a max 22 days to travel included travel days. I cant figure out the order in which it would make sense to travel, how long to stay where, and which islands to see... In my mind I am thinking Bangkok 2-3 days just to see the Grand Palace and Reclining Buddah) (NOt a fan of huge busy cities) , Chang Mai 3-4 days then maybe Krabi 2 days( b/c it seems like a good jumping off place of island hopping, ferries??) , Koh Phi pHi 2-3 days, Koh Lanta 2-3 days. Then I would like to fly to see Siem Reap in Cambodia a couple days. We will fly out of San Francisco most likely. Any tips appreciated. Thanks!

1 reply
Level Contributor
177 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip planning Help/ideas

Also, not dead set on those particular islands. Any advice welcome

Reply to: Trip planning Help/ideas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted