We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Sistas LLC Travel Group Review

Houston, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Travel Sistas LLC Travel Group Review

I was a part of the May 2018 Thailand group with the “The Travel Sista’s LLC” I booked and paid for my trip in March/April. I was told we would have a chef( which would make one believe that the food was inclusive) and he knows how to cook the native food, but later was told that we would have to buy our own groceries. How would we know what to buy, so that he can cook the native food? My friend was supposed to go with me and I knew that I would have to share a room. My friend changed her room situation and bought the other half of my room so that I could have my own room. I was told 1 day before the trip after spending 1300 dollars on a non- refundable airplane ticket that the Organizer Tee overbooked by two girls and not only would I have to share a room, but that I would also have to share a bed. I was angry and asked for my money back because I do not feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed as a stranger for 5 nights. Tee is super unprofessional, does not communicate all the details of the trip clearly. She blocks the tons of girls who have gotten upset, so you don’t see all the problems this group has. Tee writes subliminal messages in the group after you have a disagreement with her. She goes off on any girl who has something to say about the group. Any feedback that you give her she says that you are being rude even if it’s accurate. I heard tons of horror stories about the group that went to Thailand before us and chose to ignore. She blocked these girls from the facebook group so that they could not tell other girls what happened. Tee never takes ownership for her mistakes, never said sorry for overbooking and changing our agreement the day before an international trip. Now I have to find arrangements 1 day before my trip because of her negligence to include all the details after I paid my money

Mentioned in this post
March Hotel
March Hotel
111 Reviews
Pattaya, Thailand
April Suites
April Suites
282 Reviews
Bang Lamung, Thailand
3 replies to this topic
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
33,622 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Sistas LLC Travel Group Review

This is why the Solo Travel forum is about travelling on your own. Not with a group tour.

It is why the Solo forum is created, so people don't have to rely on others promises or sharing rooms.

Another alert is that there are no obvious independent travel reviews. Another alert is that I could only find a FB page. Anyone could do that.

So fitwithcurves your rant is in the wrong forum.

Sorry you had a bad time but using us to get back at the company, who you said heard was bad but choose to ignore, is not having the effect you wished.

Mississippi
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Sistas LLC Travel Group Review

Hi fitwithcurves. I’ve personally travel 2X with the TRAVEL SISTAS LLC and nothing of what you are saying happened to me. I find this pretty weird. I think this is more of a personal issue than what you got. In my case, everything I paid for was included. The informations were provided and clear to everyone. Im sorry you’ve experience this but I personally wouldn’t travel with a group if I mind sharing. I am also a member of the group and I also do remember seeing the Thailand trip you are referring to because I wanted to book it and no where does it says that a chief and masseuse was included in the rate.

I know that when im traveling with a group, I’ll have to share at some point. Otherwise, I’d rather book my own.

In my opinion, you shouldn’t travel with a group if sharing is an issue and also, why would you travel with a group you said you heard was bad? But again, that is just my opinion.

Hopefully your situation got sorted out.

Mentioned in this post
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Sistas LLC Travel Group Review

So thats my personnal review

First I dis 4 trip with Tee from travel sista

2 was NY trip 1 Cuba and 1Jamaica

I never have and big issue like toi see To pretend.Yes my A/C broke at Varadero in the first 48hours but she manage to replace it very fast.She even discute the price for our video tour in Dunns river.So i trying to figure if 1 you trying to backlash her business or 2 what the point to go somewhere ig you got "mutiple horror story" about travelling with her companies

Reply to: Travel Sistas LLC Travel Group Review
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted