We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling Hua-Hin

6 posts
Save Topic
Traveling Hua-Hin

We are planning to Hua-Hin on 7/25~7/27 and will stay at AVANI Resort & Villas.

Could you please give me a suggestion about a shopping mall and nearby our hotel. let we can enjoy different kind of food and shopping on there.

Lanna Silver
Gift & Speciality Shops
Doi Angkhang
Gift & Speciality Shops
3 replies to this topic
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling Hua-Hin

This is located in Cha Am

I don't know of any 'mall' in Cha Am as such.

According to reviews they have a shuttle to Hua Hin 4 times per day

In Hua Hin you have Hua Hin Market Village Mall which has lots of varied shops , supermarket , 2 food courts ( the basement one is bigger and has more choices , gets very busy ) there are also plenty of cheap stalls / booths around , it is the mall we go to when there

The other is Bluport which is south from Market Village , has lot of shops and eateries ( some very pricey ) , here is a food court which is 'ok'

For markets there is the Hua Hin night market every night , another is at Hua Hin Grand Plaza ( I think it is most nights ) , for Arts and Crafts the weekend Fri / Sat / Sun at Cicada which is south from the center of Hua Hin.

There are restaurants and lots of local places to eat all over Hua Hin. Along the beach road in Cha Am there are places to eat , that is I guess north from where you will be but have not been there for years as last visit was very quiet . I think there is a weekly market in Cha Am town , not at all sure , hope someone else can update on that

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling Hua-Hin

Just checked on the map , appears about 12 km north of Hua Hin town center so not in the center area of Cha Am so that should not take too long in the shuttle , you can find taxis back from Hua Hin in the evenings if the shuttle times don't suit

There are songthaews / baht bus between Hua Hin center along the main road that pass both Market Village , Bluport and continue south past Cicada / Tamarind but I think they stop around 9 or 9.30 pm

You will get more on the Hua Hin forum

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowForum-g29…

Edited: 20 June 2018, 13:27
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling Hua-Hin

Thank for all reply.

Reply to: Traveling Hua-Hin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted