We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The guide Siddhi

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
The guide Siddhi

I am going on a trip to Thailand in April, which a friend of mine, who is a frequent Thailand traveler, is planning. She has arranged for us to use a guide named Siddhi. Just wondered if anyone else here has worked with him and what they thought

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The guide Siddhi

I see him often recommended on the forums. Take a look at this very recent thread;

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293916-i3687-k336…

...especially reply #9

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The guide Siddhi

Wow. Thank you so much.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The guide Siddhi

Siddhi is amazing!!! I traveled to Bangkok in July and used his services. Our group of four had a wonderful time all because of him. He is very knowledgeable, extremely attentive, polite and humorous. He put together a fantastic itinerary for us and I couldn't have asked for anything better. We were able to see so many sites and learn so much about the culture during our visit. Siddhi is a delightful man who does an outstanding job as a guide. He is worth every cent/baht. You will definitely not be disappointed. If you can book him, do so immediately!

Ellen-Wisconsin

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The guide Siddhi

Thank you for the info. We are really looking forward to this.

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The guide Siddhi

Just returned from an amazing trip to Thailand. We were able to secure Siddhi as our guide for our short stay in Bangkok and I'm so glad we did. We were there during the demonstrations but we felt quite safe. Siddhi took us to the do-not-miss experiences; the palace, the markets, the boat tour through the major canals. He is so funny and confident. I hope he will be available for our next trip.

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The guide Siddhi

Nice to hear back from you FVictor, and pleased to hear Siddhi is still living up to his great reputation.

7. Re: The guide Siddhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2010, 12:15