We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Suvarnabhum Airport to Baiyoke Sky Hotel

Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
From Suvarnabhum Airport to Baiyoke Sky Hotel

HI, can someone tell me how do i get to the hotel from the airport? is there a train service or is it a better choice to grab a taxi?

Thanks in advance.

Athens Greece
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Suvarnabhum Airport to Baiyoke Sky Hotel

If you take the city link train from the airport to Phaya thai,then you may get a taxi to the hotel walking will take you around 15 minutes.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
583 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Suvarnabhum Airport to Baiyoke Sky Hotel

IM travelling to Baiyoke hotel on friday and took this off the hotel website. The station is a different one that tsopanos has said to take the train to. Can someome please help and clarify which is the correct one or are there 2 rail links.

Suvarnabhumi Airport Rail Link

Baiyoke Group of Hotels (Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Baiyoke Suite Hotel and Baiyoke Boutique Hotel) is pleased to inform all our guests that the Suvarnabhumi Airport Rail Link at Ratchaprarop Concourse is ready for service in August 23, 2010.

This newest transportation service of the city will relieve the traffic difficulty between the two destinations for all the passengers, more convenient, faster, more flexible and reliable. The rail line from the Suvarnabhumi Airport to Rajprarop Station will take about 25 minutes and only 5 minutes accessibly walk from the station to our hotels.

Passengers who wish to travel to Suvarnabhumi Airport can take (SA City Line) from 6.00 - 24.00 at Ratchaprarop. In addition, Baiyoke Group of Hotels will help your trip even more easier with Free Shuttle Van Service from hotels to Ratchaprarop Concourse.

Mentioned in this post
Baiyoke Sky Hotel
Baiyoke Sky Hotel
5,176 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
Baiyoke Suite Hotel
Baiyoke Suite Hotel
943 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
16,104 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Suvarnabhum Airport to Baiyoke Sky Hotel

I don't know the actual stops. But, if one is at Ratchprarop, it will be closer than Phayathai. Besides, the hotel says it's operating a shuttle from that stop.

Make sure you take the "CITY LINE".

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Suvarnabhum Airport to Baiyoke Sky Hotel

But the city line is not really suitable if you have heavy or large bags.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
16,104 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From Suvarnabhum Airport to Baiyoke Sky Hotel

From everything I've read, at this point in time, neither line is "suitable" with heavy or large bags.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
583 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: From Suvarnabhum Airport to Baiyoke Sky Hotel

Thanks for the info. Will just have hand luggage with me so should be ok. First time in Bangkok So really looking forward to it while hubby jets off to Singapore for the GP.

Edited: 22 September 2010, 21:16
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
583 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: From Suvarnabhum Airport to Baiyoke Sky Hotel

FuiRu been back on hotel website and found a short video showing you where to go.

baiyokesky.baiyokehotel.com/index.php…

Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: From Suvarnabhum Airport to Baiyoke Sky Hotel

I would personally take a taxi from Level 1 at the airport. Cost is 300 to 400 Baht which is cheap cheap and straight to the doorstep without any hassels.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
17,091 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: From Suvarnabhum Airport to Baiyoke Sky Hotel

I have used the Airport Rail link several times. There were many people with bags, suitcases, wheelies and even huge surfboards. All of them seemed to make it on and off the train okay. There is some standing room at one end of the car if your stuff is really big. There is a connecting bridge between the Rail Link at Phaya Thai and the Skytrain stop.

I have gotten on and off at 3 different stops, I think you may have to walk down one set of stairs to reach the street at some stops though. And at the airport you do a little bit of traveling to finally reach the train station located on the sub levels. But, going and coming at the airport there seemed to be enough elevators or escalators so you did not have to troop up and down stairs.

Edited: 26 September 2010, 01:25
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
16,104 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: From Suvarnabhum Airport to Baiyoke Sky Hotel

Great video!