We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Del M Resort in Patong

Wellington
Level Contributor
113 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Del M Resort in Patong

Has anyone stayed here recently who can give me feedback on the place? the reviews on tripadvisor are a bit confusing as some are good and some are bad. Maybe depending upon whether you stay in the new wing of the hotel or the old?

Yazoon here in NZ are offering a great deal for NZ $249.00 for 7 nights accommodation in a superior room (NOT including breakfast which can be bought at 500 baht per person). And if you want to upgrade to a pool access room, you pay an extra $350.00 for the 7 nights .. so all up its NZ $599.00 in total for the 7 nights.

Would appreciate any feedback you guys could give me of its location and quality of rooms etc.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
270 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Del M Resort in Patong

Wouldnt touch it.

Far from anything. Its partly a hostel. Keep away i booked their. A few weeks later i checked my booking on booking.com the name had changed from casa del m. To casa del m hostel. I did research anyway the hotel isnt worth the money check out othera inc mercure deevana patong. Theirs two make sure u get mercure phuket/patong deevana as theirs another just called mercure deevana. Thats a dif hotel.

Wellington
Level Contributor
113 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Del M Resort in Patong

k thanks David K. do they have pool access rooms that you know of?

thanks for the input re it being a hostel as I had noticed that they name on other websites were "hostel" instead of "hotel"

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
270 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Del M Resort in Patong

Yes the rooms arent even great. Mercure phuket deevana isnt a great hotel but im guessing by casa del m your on a low budget. Check them out their not direct pool access as theirs sunbeds around the outter edge. The best rooms are pool view on higher levels. Lovely view of the pool day and night. And takes a minute to get to the pool. I actually have a room available for oriental hotel just near phuket with pool access if your interested.

I booked it and cancelled it. The hotel said i never cancelled it and charged me. But eventually said theyll give me the value of what i paid to rebook anytime this yr. This can be checked with the hotel if you wish.

Wellington
Level Contributor
113 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Del M Resort in Patong

Thanks David K. oh what is Oriental Hotel like? I take it you arent planning on going to phuket this year then?

I had a pool access room last October at Sugar Palm Grand Hillside which was nice and we got it at a good price.

Gues we are looking for a pool access room around $100.00 NZD a night in Patong

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
270 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa Del M Resort in Patong

Hi its called khao lak oriental resort.

Maybe not we did a bit of travelling and staying in australia for now. And if we book a holiday this year will probs be somewhere here maybe to see the great barrier reef. Let me knowm

Wellington
Level Contributor
113 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Casa Del M Resort in Patong

I will check it out for sure!

and looking for deals in October (end of monsoon season) so still cheap accommodation deals floating around.

7. Re: Casa Del M Resort in Patong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 15:16