We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalat to Nha Trang

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
456 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Dalat to Nha Trang

Is the Mai Linh Express the only bus company that goes to Nha Trang or does the Phong Trang company have one. If we travel by Mai Linh will they drop you at your hotel or if not where do they drop you. Is it true that man people get motion sickness on the journey. Also we are spending two and half days in Dalat will we be able to book the bus tickets when we get there or is it advisable to ask if the hotel would book them in advance and do hotels do this.

Hanoi
Level Contributor
734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalat to Nha Trang

Dear,

Phuong Trang is best bus to go to Nha Trang from Da lat, you could go to the PT office at Le Quy Don str to buy ticket or ask the hotels do it with service charge. You can also request to be droped off at your hotel at no extra charge.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalat to Nha Trang

I am sorry to say the Mai Linh only recently discounted their servicr to and from Dalat. We have been using Sinh Cafe, but are getting complaints from customers about bad drivers and bus conditions. I would give Phuong Trang a try and they do shuttle to hotels.

Owee

www.owee58.com

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
456 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalat to Nha Trang

Thank you for telling me about Mai Linh and thank you for P.T. office address. Looks like Phong Trang is the best bus from place to place.

Australia
Level Contributor
451 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalat to Nha Trang

Hi Owee,

Can you advise how long it takes for the trip from Dalat to Nha Trang by bus.

Thanks

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dalat to Nha Trang

A bus takes 3.5 to 5 hours depending on stops and runs every hour until about 2 pm if I recall correctly

Owee

www.owee58.com

Australia
Level Contributor
451 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dalat to Nha Trang

thanks heaps.....

7. Re: Dalat to Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 August 2012, 18:35
perth western...
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Dalat to Nha Trang

Hello,

I am staying in Nha Trang and thought I would take a day trip to Dalat

Can anyone give me information on taxis and the cost and how long

Is the journey Is one day enough to see the sights .

Many thanks

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,296 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dalat to Nha Trang

I have done a day trip to Dalat but it's a long day and not enough time to see everything. takes about 4hrs each way on the new road. If you have time it's better to spend at least a night there. For transportation options and times it's best to go to a good travel company to see what your options are.

There is also a group tour that does a daily tour 3 times a week. not so expensive. Check with local agent. If they tell you there is no tour that just means they don't sell that tour not that it doesn’t exist.

10. Re: Dalat to Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 September 2012, 17:35