We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Ho Chih Minh city to Dalat

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Topic
Bus from Ho Chih Minh city to Dalat

I plan to birng my parent to Dalat during mid December. I may touch down HCM airport around 10am, is there any bus leave HCM city in the afernoon? e.g. from 1pm onward. How long the journey will be? Thanks.

YinPeng

dalat
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Ho Chih Minh city to Dalat

contact PHUONG TRANG bus at DE THAM St, District 1, they have buses to Dalat every 1 hours.

it takes 7 hrs to Dalat

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Ho Chih Minh city to Dalat

Thanks.

3. Re: Bus from Ho Chih Minh city to Dalat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2012, 22:26
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,553 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Ho Chih Minh city to Dalat

Do not click on that link provided by DalatDiscovery..... AVG flags it up as having Blackhole Exploit Kit attached to the page avgthreatlabs.com/webthreats/…

Ho Chi Minh City...
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus from Ho Chih Minh city to Dalat

Hi,

From HCM City to DaLat city takes about 6hours. As mrleedalat, Phuong Trang is the best choice, beside there are many another buses to Dalat such as: Mai Linh, Thanh Buoi,... The price of Phuong Trang bus is $ 10.

When you get off, you can catch taxi or bus to centre City

1. By bus: take a long time and you have to wait ( cheap )

2. By taxi: take a taxi (Mai Linh or Vina Sun) over $11, or book a car transfer via many travel companies. I think you should book car because the price is stable and safety.

6. Re: Bus from Ho Chih Minh city to Dalat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 02:17