We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kayaking and biking day trips near Hanoi?

New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kayaking and biking day trips near Hanoi?

Went to Ninh Binh last year on a day trip and a 1 hour bike ride was part of the tour. I thought that was the best part. I also saw people kayking.

Does anyone know how to book longer bike trips/kayaking around Hanoi? Any outdoor activity would be helpful even hiking trips.

Trying to help my sister who is really active plan a trip while she's visiting Hanoi.

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh Province, Vietnam
Hanoi
Hanoi
Vietnam
Pennsylvania, USA
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kayaking and biking day trips near Hanoi?

Urban Discovery in Hanoi gets very good reviews on their guided bike tours around the city. Their number is + 84 982 890 801

Mentioned in this post
Hanoi
Hanoi
Vietnam
New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kayaking and biking day trips near Hanoi?

Thanks.

Reading your profile/forum posts are really helpful.

Pennsylvania, USA
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kayaking and biking day trips near Hanoi?

Glad I can be helpful. You may also want to look at Bloom Microventures for their day tour. I've had friends that did it and gave it very high reviews:

http://www.bloom-microventures.org/vietnam/

4. Re: Kayaking and biking day trips near Hanoi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2013, 18:25