We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of transfer from airport to old quarter

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Cost of transfer from airport to old quarter

Our hotel offers airport pick up for $18. Is this a good price? I thought I saw a post mentioning taxis costing $15, but not sure how accurate that is. If it is accurate, is it worth the $3 extra dollars? It seems like it might be for the convenience. Opinions?

Thanks!

Deb

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of transfer from airport to old quarter

We paid 400.000 VND for a taxi which is around 18$ so your hotel is quoting a good price.

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of transfer from airport to old quarter

Personally I think it is worth having the transport arranged by your hotel, you know you can then rely on him, We did it for all our ports of call in Vietnam last year and am arranging the same for this year

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of transfer from airport to old quarter

Our hotel quoted $17 US. So what you have been quoted is about right.

4. Re: Cost of transfer from airport to old quarter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2013, 18:19