We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Mekon Delta with group

Cullinan
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting Mekon Delta with group

Any suggestions as to visiting the Mekon Delta with a group of 15. We will be departing and returning to HCMC. with one overnight in the Delta.

Cullinan
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Visiting Mekon Delta with group

Thank you everybody for the tips and feedback. Two tour operators from Ho Chi Minh City made contact with me and their help has been fantastic. I have now managed to put together an awesome tour for groups with their help. On my recent visit to Ho Chi Minh City to investigate, I found that they were true to their word. It is such an amazing place.

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,918 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Visiting Mekon Delta with group

AfricaTreasureTours, just out of interest, who were the tour operators and how did they get in touch with you? Thanks.

Edited: 10 May 2012, 14:44
Cullinan
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Visiting Mekon Delta with group

I am not too sure if I am allowed to mention names here. I got into trouble on previous occasions :-)

I have a feeling they saw my questions on the Travel Forum. and followed up on that.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Visiting Mekon Delta with group

First option:

Day 1: Saigon - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho

You stay one night at home stay with bungalow.

Day 2: Can Tho floating market - Stay overnight in Can Tho at the centre.

Day 3: Can Tho - Saigon.

Second option:

Day 1: Saigon - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho

You stay at home stay with bungalow or hotel in the centre of Can Tho.

Day 2: Can Tho - Cai Rang floating market - Saigon./

Thank you.

15. Re: Visiting Mekon Delta with group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 17:42