We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cu Chi Tunnel Booking

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cu Chi Tunnel Booking

Lets say I go to the tour company's office at 8:00 am. Will I be still able to go to the tour w/o any early reservations or bookings? We are 6 in a family and we have no time to book there. We are leaving tom and any kind of help would be greatly valued.

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,664 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cu Chi Tunnel Booking

Try and get there earlier if you can and go with the group tour. If not they will arrange a private tour for you but that will cost a lot more. Think you should be ok as there are many buses/ mini vans going there every day. Fingers crossed;-)

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cu Chi Tunnel Booking

Hahaha. It isn't peak season anymore, right? So maybe we can hopefully join the group tour ;)

P.S We plan to take the Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day tour by the Sinh Tourist.

Mentioned in this post
The Sinh Tourist Day Tours
The Sinh Tourist Day...
498 Reviews
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,664 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cu Chi Tunnel Booking

Try going to there website and make a reservation, worth a try. You have the right place:re your other post.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cu Chi Tunnel Booking

If you are sure of the day you want to go, book it online on their website.

Calistoga...
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cu Chi Tunnel Booking

It is easy to make booking online. The cost isnot different from come office and book it

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cu Chi Tunnel Booking

You should book tour online in advance for the best arrangement, Tour cost is same as you book directly.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cu Chi Tunnel Booking

should come directly to travel to book your trip, almost the bus to cu chi will leave around 8:15am, at the time is lowest season i think you can get to the tour, but not weekend, or if possible you can make a phone call to reserve before.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
432 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cu Chi Tunnel Booking

I was in a rush so I had the hotel driver take me there. Got our tickets and away we went. it was great. only about 12 of us. I've read nightmares about being stuck with tour groups and having been stuck in the tunnels. Beware of bats and bring a flashlight. Enjoy

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cu Chi Tunnel Booking

First option:

Half Day Cu Chi Tunnel Tour

Start at 8.30am - Arrive at 2.30pm.

Second option:

Full day Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnel.

Start at 8.30am - Arrive at 6.30pm

Mentioned in this post
Cao Dai Temple
Cao Dai Temple
1,065 Reviews
Tay Ninh, Vietnam
10. Re: Cu Chi Tunnel Booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 05:42