We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

left luggage at ho chi minh train station

Knet
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
left luggage at ho chi minh train station

Yesterday I asked

I am travelling back from Mui Ne to HCMCity for n evening flight. Is there anywhere in the city I can leave cases for a last browse around HCM?

I meant to ask about left luggage at the train station?

Or anywhere in HO CHi Minh city itself?

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,629 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: left luggage at ho chi minh train station

If it is any help, I can't ever recall anyone ever saying there is a left luggage place at the train station.

If you get stuck you could always go into a hotel and ask to store your luggage there - for a fee no doubt, they will give you a receipt .... or maybe even grab a room for half a day. Maybe cost you $8 in the backpackers area. It'll be somewhere to freshen up etc before flying out.

Knet
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: left luggage at ho chi minh train station

Thank you 69 Betrtie. This seems like a good idea to me.

V

3. Re: left luggage at ho chi minh train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 09:41