We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hue or Hoi An

Newport Beach
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Hue or Hoi An

Hi,

Due to our limited times, I could only spend 4 days and 3 nights in either Hue or Hoi An. I am wondering which city have attractions to fill our days?

Thank you,

Tibby

13 replies to this topic
Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hue or Hoi An

If you decided also to go to Hue, don't miss the traditional activities tour on the Huong river where you can listen to special tranditional music by Hue's women and release floating colored lanterns on the river!

Newport Beach
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hue or Hoi An

This is our plan...tiring but we book all private tours. I really want Hue and Hoi An, having my cake and eat it too kinda mentality. Hehehe

Arrive to DAD- pick up from airport around 11ish, going to Marble Mountain, late late lunch then drive back to Linh Ung temple, check into hotel and done for the day.

Next morning, pick up at hotel 10am on our way to some village for a bike tour and learning how to grown herbs, then tour Hoi An town, and dinner in Hoi An.

Today very early pick up at 7:30am on our way to Hue!!

Next day sleep in enjoy breakfast at hotel and then airport back to SGN.

Since it is a private tour just the 2 of us, we can adjust timing if we are tired.

Hope Mother Nature will bless us with awesome weather.

Level Contributor
44 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hue or Hoi An

Your plan are well worth .You wont be regret with even Hue or Hoi An

Make that trip include both

Regards

Anh

Reply to: Hue or Hoi An
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted