We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis at Hue Airport

New Zealand
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis at Hue Airport

There are many "taxi" threads on T.A. but nothing that is current for Hue.

Can someone please tell me average cost of taxi from Hue Airport to central hotels (hotel has quoted US$25 for a private transfer which seems pretty steep to me).

5 replies to this topic
Hue, Vietnam
Level Contributor
77 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis at Hue Airport

Hello

Normally you should expect between 10 and 15$ for a tax ride to the airport.

Depends on the size of the car, otherwise some travel agency offer private car for 220.000 vnd if you book in advance.

Have a good trip in Hué

2. Re: Taxis at Hue Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 September 2017, 14:35

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis at Hue Airport

There are taxis waiting for each plane arriving. Cant remember the cost but a lot less than $25......don't worry....they will come find you. Just ask them to put the metre on.

Edited: 19 September 2017, 20:12
leicester
Level Contributor
2,169 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxis at Hue Airport

Before you leave the airport, you can book and pay for a cab into town at the taxi kiosk. It is a set fee so you won't get ripped off as it is already paid when you get in the car. A friend living in Hue advised us to do this and it was very easy. Cheaper than a hotel pick up.

Edited: 19 September 2017, 22:46
New Zealand
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxis at Hue Airport

Thank you everyone :) That's what I was after.

Reply to: Taxis at Hue Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted