We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Armenia tourism

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Armenia tourism

I am going to Armenia In August my travel plan 3days 2night I am going alone.wich is best place there for tourism purposes ?

Mentioned in this post
5 replies to this topic
Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
23 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Armenia tourism

Our country is open air museum. You just choose whatever you want to go and activities you want to do.

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
183 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Armenia tourism

Hi areas like Tatev monastery ,Khndzoresk,Jermuk and around,Debed canyon,Khor Virap,Gyumri city can be nice to discover.Check out Shaki Waterfall as well and monasteries at the edge of Kasakh gorge

Regards Ruben

Mentioned in this post
Khor Virap
Khor Virap
726 Reviews
Lusarat, Armenia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Armenia tourism

ok

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Armenia tourism

we aged 75 and 76 respectively have recently returned from a 16 day tour of Armenia.

we had a splendid time enjoying the hospitality of the people , seeing the mountains and the remarkable wild flowers. Walking to churches/monasteries was particularly memorable. The highlight of the trip was a visit to Geghard monastery on a Sunday morning. Be there for 1000am to hear singing and then the service of pure theatre at 1030.

As a guide book we used Bradt's Armenia- avery comprehensive text.

Our trip was arranged through Mariana contactable via Evaneos or Voyage Armenia. She arranged a car with driver , 4x4s where needed and together we fleshed out a comprehensive itinerary with local walking guides when needed-all by internet. Her arrangements worked perfectly.

Armenia is a truly memorable experience.

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Armenia tourism

Tell me about immigrations

Street walking hotel any problems issues..

At least how many days should we spend here I'm solo trevelig &

Which of the two is better than the City GEORGIA / ARMENIA..

Mentioned in this post
Reply to: Armenia tourism
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Yerevan
;