We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Term Baggage Storage in Phnom Penh

Asia
Level Contributor
4 posts
189 reviews
Save Topic
Long Term Baggage Storage in Phnom Penh

Hi all. I will be staying in Phnom Penh for awhile starting in September. I'm retired so will be visiting a number of places at a pretty slow rate of travel. I'm interested in locating a place I could store a backpack with no real valuables besides perhaps some extra shirts and socks and stuff like that for about 90 days. Is there a service I could purchase for this kind of storage. There will be no valuable items in the backpack. All of that goes with me in another bag. I just prefer carrying one bag and stashing the other somewhere.

I searched on the forum and could not find any recent information on this topic so would appreciate any advice or recommendations you could give.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mentioned in this post
Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh
Cambodia
2 replies to this topic
Phnom Penh
Level Contributor
466 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long Term Baggage Storage in Phnom Penh

I'm from Australia but now Call Phnom Penh Cambodia for 9 years home you are welcome to leave it with me I've lived in the same apartment complex for 4 years.

Mentioned in this post
Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh
Cambodia
Asia
Level Contributor
4 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long Term Baggage Storage in Phnom Penh

Hi John D! Many thanks. I will take you up on it when I get to Cambodia in September. I will direct message you my whatsapp info. Appreicate the help!

Mentioned in this post
Reply to: Long Term Baggage Storage in Phnom Penh
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted