We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Term Baggage Storage in Phnom Penh

Asia
Level Contributor
7 posts
260 reviews
Long Term Baggage Storage in Phnom Penh

Hi all. I will be staying in Phnom Penh for awhile starting in September. I'm retired so will be visiting a number of places at a pretty slow rate of travel. I'm interested in locating a place I could store a backpack with no real valuables besides perhaps some extra shirts and socks and stuff like that for about 90 days. Is there a service I could purchase for this kind of storage. There will be no valuable items in the backpack. All of that goes with me in another bag. I just prefer carrying one bag and stashing the other somewhere.

I searched on the forum and could not find any recent information on this topic so would appreciate any advice or recommendations you could give.

Thanks for any suggestions.

2 replies to this topic
Phnom Penh
Level Contributor
612 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Long Term Baggage Storage in Phnom Penh

I'm from Australia but now Call Phnom Penh Cambodia for 9 years home you are welcome to leave it with me I've lived in the same apartment complex for 4 years.

Asia
Level Contributor
7 posts
260 reviews
2. Re: Long Term Baggage Storage in Phnom Penh

Hi John D! Many thanks. I will take you up on it when I get to Cambodia in September. I will direct message you my whatsapp info. Appreicate the help!

Reply to: Long Term Baggage Storage in Phnom Penh
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted