We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Minute Eid Trip To Kyrgyzstan

calgary
Level Contributor
117 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Last Minute Eid Trip To Kyrgyzstan

Hello All!

My wife and I are exploring options for a quick 3 day trip from Dubai to Kyrgyzstan. This is very last minute, as we would be looking to travel at the end of this week. If we do indeed decide to go ahead with this, we'd be flying in to Bishkek, but are more keen on spending time in nature. Is anyone aware of options where we could be picked up at the airport and taken directly to a Yurt style camp?

Or, does anyone have any other suggestions / itineraries for a quick 3 day 'nature' get away?

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bishkek
Bishkek
Kyrgyzstan
3 replies to this topic
Issyk Kul Province...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Minute Eid Trip To Kyrgyzstan

Ala Archa NP is the best option since you have limited time.

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Minute Eid Trip To Kyrgyzstan

Hello! If you only have 3 full days/ 2 nights in Kyrgyzstan, I would either recommend a hike in Ala Archa National Park, where you can see a glacier and even summit a 4000m peak if that's something you're into (more budget option), or going to Son Kul lake. You could spend one night in Son Kul (in a yurt), spend the next morning there hiking or horseback riding, then drive down to the village of Kochkor, where you can visit a felt fabric held by local women and see a concert of traditional Kyrgyz music in the evening. The third day on the way back to Bishkek you can hike in the Kok Moinok or Konorchek canyons, and visit the historical site of Burana.

Son Kul will give you a more traditional Kyrgyz experience, while Ala Archa will allow you to be in retreat and see glaciers and high peaks...

If you need the contact of a freelancer I can help you, otherwise tour agencies can also pick you up at the airport and arrange similar trips for you.

Mentioned in this post
Bishkek
Bishkek
Kyrgyzstan
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Last Minute Eid Trip To Kyrgyzstan

Hello,you can send an email to kyrgyzwonders@gmail.com They will organise you!

Reply to: Last Minute Eid Trip To Kyrgyzstan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;