We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking in October

Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Topic
Hiking in October

My friends and I are planning to do some hikes in Kyrgyzstan in early October. We are planning to fly from Shanghai on 1/10/2018 and will probably reach Kyrgyzstan on the following day. We are planning to fly back to Shanghai on the 12 or 13th October.

It seems that the season to hike ends in September. It is still possible to hike in early October? How's the temperature like during that time?

I would also appreciate if anyone could recommend me some good remote hikes. I heard so much about Jyrgalan and it seems that there are so much to offer.

Will it be possible to DIY or follow a tour? Anyone can recommend good tour with reasonable price? I heard mixed reviews about CBT and I am not quite sure if there are more reliable tour that I can follow without charging premium prices.

Any tips about Kyrgyzstan are truly welcomed

Mentioned in this post
1 reply
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiking in October

Hello,yes you can do hiking.You can send an email to kyrgyzwonders@gmail.com or contact on facebook @kyrgyzwonders. They will organise you a tour with reasonable price.

Reply to: Hiking in October
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted