We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive a van and a driver in Mongolia

Qinhuangdao, China
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Drive a van and a driver in Mongolia

Hello everybody,

my boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Mongolia this summer (mid July more or less). We have already make a DIY itinerary and now we're looking to hire a van and a driver and do a more indipendent experience. We would like to sleep with local families or in guest houses that we find along the way. I know that we can hire a van and a driver in Ulan Bataar, can you give me the contact of a reliable tour agency to hire the van and the driver/guide/translator? Can you also tell me how much will it cost daily more or less?

Thank you!

Silvia

Mentioned in this post
4 replies to this topic
Qinhuangdao, China
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drive a van and a driver in Mongolia

*Hire a van and a driver in Mongolia

Mentioned in this post
2. Re: Drive a van and a driver in Mongolia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2018, 18:13

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drive a van and a driver in Mongolia

I also recommend greattours-mongolia a 100% !! Best guide/driver I ever had.

If you PM me your email I can send you the itinerary they made for me, including the tour cost. Be aware that Mongolia is not a cheap country to travel in since you will have to depend a lot on other people.

@Jimmy : please give a hug to Hogy from me and have fun !

Mentioned in this post
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drive a van and a driver in Mongolia

Go with khonghor tours

Used them for three tours -fantastic trips at good prices

You can read my reviews in earlier posts

Edited: 20 June 2018, 19:40
Reply to: Drive a van and a driver in Mongolia