We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish airline flight time changed

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish airline flight time changed

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help. Currently waiting to hear back from turkish airlines.

Booked flights through 'budget air', Gatwick to ercan, changing at sabiha gocken. Originally connection time was okay.

Now, Turkish airlines have changed the times of Istanbul to ercan leaving only an hour connection.

And on the return 75mins.

Is this enough time? As I booked it all at once and it's under one booking code, if we miss it due to a delaywd flight will they put us on the next one?

I have to 'confirm' these new times.

Mentioned in this post
3 replies to this topic
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish airline flight time changed

You might want to repost on the Air Travel forum, plenty of experts there who will be able to help:

https:/…ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Travel.html

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
40,338 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish airline flight time changed

Lexie, 1 hour is the minimum amount of connection time at the transit area of either of the airports. Therefore you should be OK. Make sure all your luggage is checked in through your final destination at the point of origin. As long as you are on a single ticket, Turkish Airlines will put you in the next flight in case there is a delay on arrival at Istanbul.

good luck,

enigma...

Mentioned in this post
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkish airline flight time changed

Thank you so much :) I checked with Turkish airlines and it is a single ticket so fingers crossed no delays!

Reply to: Turkish airline flight time changed
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted