We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi device rental

4 posts
Save Topic
Wifi device rental

Any wifi decice rental option available at ataturk airport

10 replies to this topic
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
41,364 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi device rental

Asad M, Not that I know of. However it is best to get a Turkish sim card and an internet package for your smart phone to get speeds of 4.5G all over Turkey. It is much easier and cheaper to use your own phone for internet. You can visit Turkcell, Vodafone and/or Turk Telekom stores at the land side of the airport for this purpose.

enigma...

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi device rental

Hi Asad,

Search for it on any search engine and you may find some companies providing the service from Atatürk.

Cheers!

7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi device rental

You can book with a company called rent and connect online and you will receive it when you are at the airport

Edited: 10 June 2018, 09:05
Level Contributor
26 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wifi device rental

Try either rent and connect or alldaywifi. From memory both can arrange delivery to airport or hotel.I cant recall which provider i used (both very similar) but device was waiting at hotel when i arrived and worked like a dream!

5. Re: Wifi device rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 August 2018, 19:35

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
41,364 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wifi device rental

Ahmed Y, as your first post after your trip, is a wifi rental all you wanted to talk about Istanbul?. And as a response to 2.5 months old post? This company resorts to these self promotion and advertising tactics frequently at these forums just to bring up their name to the front page. Folks, press the inappropriate button!

enigma...

4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Wifi device rental

Thankyou all for the advice and i made that trip almost 2 months ago and bought the sim card from the airport which is rite outside the int arrivals.

They were offering a tourist package which had 8gb data and it was more than enough for my 1 week stay.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
41,364 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wifi device rental

Asad, thanks for the update. What you did is the way to go.

If you wish we all will appreciate a trip report from you.

enigma...

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Wifi device rental

Hi Asad

Please advise rough cost of this package as I will be traveling next month to Istanbul for a week.

Thank you

4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Wifi device rental

Paid 130 lira for this

Reply to: Wifi device rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted