We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Museum tickets & Bosphorus tour

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Museum tickets & Bosphorus tour

Hi ! I will visit Istanbul in July 2018, and still have no idea about the museum entrance tickets.Should I buy them in advance or on the spot? Also if I want to go on Bosphorus tour, what’s the procedures? I wil go with my 3 kids so it would be better if everything is well planned. Thank you in advance for your replies !

Mentioned in this post
Bosphorus Tours Istanbul
Bosphorus Tours Istanbul
87 Reviews
Istanbul, Turkey
2 replies to this topic
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
40,944 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Museum tickets & Bosphorus tour

Black beauty B,

For Bosphorus cruise, there are no procedures. Just go to the pier and buy your tickets.

For Museums, if you want, you can get the Museum Pass. Do some forum search and you will have your answers. . Children at and under 12 are free for visiting state museums.

good luck,

enigma...

Mentioned in this post
Bosphorus Cruise
Bosphorus Cruise
1,364 Reviews
Istanbul, Turkey
Salmiya, Kuwait
Level Contributor
5 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Museum tickets & Bosphorus tour

Hi,

We would encourage you to consider the Istanbul Tourist Pass. We used it and it served us well, except for one minor hiccup regarding the airport transfer. The pass helps you avoid long queues at various museums, pre-book the cruise and other attractions. You can find our review of the pass from our profile.

Have a great time time Istanbul!

Mentioned in this post
The Istanbul Hotel
The Istanbul Hotel
87 Reviews
Istanbul, Turkey
Reply to: Museum tickets & Bosphorus tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted