We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Sweden
Level Contributor
141 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping for Indian clothes and childrens toys?

Hello,

we are going to Istanbul for the first time this november.

I am wondering if there is any shop with Indian clothes (like sari, scarves/salwar kamez etc ) in Istanbul?

I also would like to buy Christmas gifts, is there a shoppingcenter/street where I could find unexpensive childrens clothes and toys?

Thank you!

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
38,134 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping for Indian clothes and childrens toys?

Masala, welcome to Istanbul.

Elda Hint Giyim at Fatih sells Indian clothes. Here is the address and phone numbers and a map: : "yellowpages.com.tr/profile/MTE0MTU3Mw==/Elda…".

Childrens' clothes are sold at all the malls. However if you want very inexpensive clothing, try the Mahmutpasa street behind the Grand Bazaar and Tahtakale area behind the Spice Bazaar.

good luck,

enigma...

Sweden
Level Contributor
141 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping for Indian clothes and childrens toys?

Thank you!

3. Re: Shopping for Indian clothes and childrens toys?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2013, 18:15