We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage in TLV airport?

1 post
Luggage storage in TLV airport?

I'm traveling to israel in a few weeks. i will then be flying to turkey for about a week with my wife and then returning to TLV for a few days. I do not wish to bring all of my luggage to turkey with me. Is there some sort of luggage storage at TLV ben gurion airport where i can store my big suitcase even for a fee for about a week? thank you!

5 replies to this topic
israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,663 posts
63 reviews
1. Re: Luggage storage in TLV airport?

I don't know about the airport, but if you are returning to the same hotel they will store it for you.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
19,659 posts
116 reviews
2. Re: Luggage storage in TLV airport?

The airport has some storage lockers but if I recall they are only good for 24 hours.

Your best bet is to ask your hotel if they will hold your bags for you, as noted above.

Zichron Yaakov...
1 post
3. Re: Luggage storage in TLV airport?

Israstorage can help you. They provide pick up, drop off and storage services in Israel. Website: israstorage.co.il Get in touch and check it out.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
19,659 posts
116 reviews
4. Re: Luggage storage in TLV airport?

Interesting service but totally irrelevant as their minimum storage time is a month and the OP just wants a few days.

Haifa, Israel
Destination Expert
for Haifa
Level Contributor
1,357 posts
20 reviews
5. Re: Luggage storage in TLV airport?

There are lockers in the airport. They are located in the corridor leading to the parking from exit 3 at arrival Hall - Orchard parking.

It can be used for up to 8 days.

For the big locker -30kg - you will pay as followed:

24hrs - 80₪

Up to 72hrs - 150₪

For every 1 day more up to 8 days - 20₪ per day

Reply to: Luggage storage in TLV airport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted