We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

national security issue/deported in airport

Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
national security issue/deported in airport

hi all,

recently got shock news from one of my friend, he arrived in amman airport last night but for "national security reason" he deported back. he is egyptian passport holder with turkey residende. i asked him if any specific passport holder? he said along with him last night there were ukranian traveller, african traveller, malaysian traveller even british traveller. all of them are single traveller.

anyone can notice and update whats going there?

4 replies to this topic
Amman
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: national security issue/deported in airport

Impossible to give a sensible comment on this as they are individual cases of we know nothing about.

Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: national security issue/deported in airport

i mean, what probably the cases? any tips to pass imigration smoothly. since i will travel on 14 june alone also. i booked everything from RJ airline, hotel and jordan pass.

Amman
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: national security issue/deported in airport

Any answer would be speculation.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
26 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: national security issue/deported in airport

It's really hard to come up with an answer without knowing anything about the situation. Your friend was actually there and got deported himself and he can't give you any information? I would assume it was some freak situation, definitely not the norm. We arrived in a big international group and it looked the same for everybody. You roll out half asleep from your plane and jump in a taxi. Seamless service with a smile.

Reply to: national security issue/deported in airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted