We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary for 14 days in Iran

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
56 posts
23 reviews
Itinerary for 14 days in Iran

Hello guys,

Need your help to beautify n perfecting my itinerary around Iran end of Sept - Oct this year.

Day 1 Tehran

Day2 5am to Kashan

Day2 12pm to Abyaneh

Day2 4pm to Isfahan

Day 3 isfahan

Day 4 6 am to Yazd Old City

Day5 ard Yadz - Zoorkhaneh Sahebzaman(Ancient Iranian Sport,it takes 2 hours), Old Bazar and Mesgarha Bazar-Khaneh Lariha

Day 6 6 am to Abar Kooh Shahr Seb Village-Aghazadeh Old House-Hajikhan Esfandabad Fort

Day 7 6am to Shiraz Hamam e Vakil-Bazar e Vakil-Masjed e Vakil-Saray e Moshir(Lunch at Saray e Mehr restaurant)

Day 8 Nasir al Molk Masjed-Shahcheragh Shrine-Narenjestan e Ghavam-Zinat al molk House

Day 9 Pasargad, Persepolis n Naghsh-e-Rostam

Day 10 Flight to Kermanshah Taq Bostan and East Park-for lunch try traditional grilled rib

Day 11 Bisotun-Then take a driver to see Sahne to Songhor city beautiful road, waterfalls and water springs

Day 12 Oraman province-Zarivar Lake-Takht Soleiman-palengan Village

Day 13 Fly Back to Tehran

Day 14 9pm Back Home

Can someone recommend a driver to hire in Kermanshah

any comments or idea of places to see. I want a mixed of religious sites, historical and also nature.. mixed of everything... for example Rudkhan castle land Masouleh look pretty amazing

thank you in advance

Hindu Temple
Sacred & Religious Sites
Jame Mosque of Yazd
Sacred & Religious Sites
Zoroastrian Fire Temple
Sacred & Religious Sites
6 replies to this topic
Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
131 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Itinerary for 14 days in Iran

Hi

Good to hear that. I have some recommendations.

Day 4- Since you ask for religious place, I would like to suggest to visit Pir-e Sabz Chak Chak , the most importance place of Zoroastrians, en your way to Yazd. A must see place.

Besides that, On 7 or 8 days in Shiraz which is famous for its poets, visit Saadi and Hafez Tombs as well.

I hope you great Journey.

Edited: 11 June 2018, 22:48
Yazd, Iran
Level Contributor
104 posts
2. Re: Itinerary for 14 days in Iran

Hi,

Regarding your itinerary around Iran, my suggestion is:

Day 1: Tehran City Tour. Visit National museum, Golestan palace (UNESCO site) & Bazar area, Nature Bridge and Liberty square. Flight ti Kermanshah.

Day 2: Taq Bostan, Mount Behistun.

Day 3: Drive to Ahvaz on the way visit Falak ol-Aflak Castle.

Day 4: Excursion to 3 UNESCO sites which are Susa ancient city, Elamite ziggurat (Chogha Zanbil) and Shushtar Historical Hydraulic System.

Day 5: Drive to Shiraz, on the way visit ancient city of Bishapur and Chogan gorge decorated with Sassanid Bas Reliefs.

Day 6: Shiraz city Tour. Visit Pink mosque, Narenjestan palace, Vakil complex including the fortress, Bazar and the mosque, Eram Garden (UNESCO site) and Hafez tomb.

Day 7: Excursion to Persepolis (UNESCO site) & Necropolis and Pasargad.

Day 8: Drive to Yazd on the way visit Abarkuh.

Day 9: Yazd City Tour. Visit tower of silence, Zoroastrian fire temple, old town, Jame mosque, Amirchakhmagh square, water museum, Dowlat Abad garden (UNESCO site), Lariha House, Old bazar and also Zoorkhaneh.

Day 10: Drive to Isfahan, on the way visit Naein city. In the evening visit the historical bridges in Isfahan.

Day 11: Isfahan City Tour. Visit Naghsh-e Jahan square, Aali Qapu palace, Sheikh lotfollah mosque, Royal mosque and Chehel Sotun palace.

Day 12: sfahan City Tour. Visit Armenian neighborhood called “JOLFA” to see Vank cathedral. Then visit Isfahan Jame mosque and Bazar area.

Day 13: Drive to Kashan. On the way visit Abyaneh village. Visit Agha Bozorg mosque, explore the traditional Bazar and discover Aminoddole Caravanserai in the Bazar.

Day 14: Drive to Tehran, on the way visit Qom holy shrine and Imam Khomeini shrine and transfer to to the Imam Khomeini International Airport (IKIA).

For further information or cooperation, do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Fariba

3. Re: Itinerary for 14 days in Iran

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2018, 00:55

Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Itinerary for 14 days in Iran

Hello

Well first of all I hope you experience excellent time in Iran, about itinerary, as I'm working in a travel agency as professional guide driver, there are many different types of itinerary for different situations.but About 14days itinerary send me an email please, then I'll send you a detailed itinerary.

Wish you the best

afalahzade@yahoo.com

Shiraz, Iran
Level Contributor
180 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: Itinerary for 14 days in Iran

Hi there

I 'm a tour adviser I can arrange a trip for you even better than what you dreamed for. if you like you can contact me by this email irantourgroup@gmail.com

I'll be glad to help you

Tehran
Level Contributor
587 posts
46 reviews
6. Re: Itinerary for 14 days in Iran

Hi

Please contact me about driver for Kermanshah and Kurdistan region if you like.

Hossein

Reply to: Itinerary for 14 days in Iran
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted