We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whale Watching Tours - When to Book

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
212 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Whale Watching Tours - When to Book

My husband and I are visiting Tonga in August for 9 nights. We are staying 3 nights on Fafa Island and 6 nights at Blue Banana. We are ready for a relaxing vacation, but we chose Tonga to swim with the whales. How many days do you recommend for whale watching/swimming tours? We were thinking 2-4 days. Do you recommend booking the tours now or waiting until we arrive?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Tonga
Tonga
South Pacific
Nelson-Tasman...
Level Contributor
8,799 posts
467 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whale Watching Tours - When to Book

definitely book now - they fill up.

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
212 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whale Watching Tours - When to Book

Thanks! Do you have any recommendation on what companies to book with?

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
212 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whale Watching Tours - When to Book

I was going to book tours with Deep Diving, but they want me to wire 50% deposit to a bank account. Is this normal? Has anyone booked with them before?

Nuku'alofa, Tonga
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Whale Watching Tours - When to Book

Basically in order to be prepared they need a deposit and also to confirm your booking what happens if u cancel then they will lose out just ask if it's refundable...they have a good reputation in Tonga so u needed not worry about it as they are a reliable company

Mentioned in this post
Tonga
Tonga
South Pacific
5. Re: Whale Watching Tours - When to Book

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2018, 08:18
Get answers to your questions about Nuku'alofa
Recent Conversations
More Nuku'alofa Topics