We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internal flights

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Internal flights

Hi looking to fly between yangon inle bagan and finally on to mandalay in first week september. Is it likely can book these with a day or 2 notice? Just prefer not to commit to booking too early as may want to spend more or less time in places. Thanks in anticipation

Mentioned in this post
Yangon (Rangoon)
Yangon (Rangoon)
Yangon Region, Myanmar
14 replies to this topic
Yangon (Rangoon...
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Internal flights

Moreover, direct booking through airlines' sites will mostly charge you more expensive than local ticketing agents bcoz in the site mention you the highest class fare. Let me show you a good example here. please click www.airkbz.com and test book the flight.

Good luck with your booking.

KP

Yangon (Rangoon...
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Internal flights

Booking through either Airline websites or agents is reliable. But you must have a reliable agency which work with respective domestic airlines you want to.

KP

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
16,986 posts
401 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Internal flights

The 2 largest are

www.airkbz.com

https://www.flymna.com/

and, to be honest, it is a bit of a cartel with all 7 internal airlines pricematching each other with maybe no more than $10 between them on the longer flights

SS

Australia
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Internal flights

Hi John.....I am not sure what you mean by "reliable". I am currently in Yangon ( from Adelaide as it happens) & have travelled on 5 internal flights in the last 3 weeks. 2 of my flights were cancelled. One of these was booked by the cruise I was going on & we had to fly into another town as the only other flight that day was booked out, the other I was rebooked on a flight a few hours later on the same day. Most of the flights were behind time by about 1/2 hour. I certainly wouldn't rely on a flight time if you have a connecting flight to catch

Mentioned in this post
Yangon (Rangoon)
Yangon (Rangoon)
Yangon Region, Myanmar
Reply to: Internal flights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted