We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fruit farm

Singapore
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
fruit farm

I will be in Korea in November. Where can I go for fruit picking? I've seen lovely apples and grapes but not sure when is a good time to see these fruits.

Anyone has any idea where to find those?

Is damyang bamboo plantation open all year round? How best I can get there?

Thank you for any advice.

New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: fruit farm

I am afraid November is bit late for apple and grape picking. Usually they are picked from ate August to October.

You can visit Dangyang Bamboo forest though. Easiest way to get there is to take express bus from Seoul (Central Terminal) to Damyang. …visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_6.jsp…

Singapore
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fruit farm

Thanks Blee. Guess I should have planned to go earlier. By the way, can you tell me the names of these farm so that I can check them out, perhaps to go next year?

3. Re: fruit farm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 01:17