So I will have 3 full days in Seoul arriving on Saturday, Dec. 9 at 5:30 am, and leaving Monday, Dec. 11 at 9:30 pm. I will be staying at Skypark Myeongdong 1. Trying to build an itinerary and wanted some help/suggestions.
1) Namdaemun Market - was thinking of leaving my luggage at the hotel and going straight there. How is it in the morning, say around 9 am? Are there enough shops and food stalls open to justify going?
2) Lotte Mart at Seoul Station - either go instead of or after Namdaemun Market. Is it crazy crowded on a Saturday morning/noontime? I think it's closed on the Sunday I will be there and I really want to finish my packing before my last day if possible.
3) Shop for skincare/cosmetics at Myeongdong
4) Booked a 6:30 pm Namsan Tower tour with Trazy (still deciding if I would just DIY for more flexibility)
2) Gyeongbokgung Palace - will not do a tour
6) Joygesa Temple
7) Cheonggyecheon Stream - just to see the night lights in that same area
Is this too much? Should I break it up on two days and how would you do it?
1A: Take the free bus from my hotel to Seoul Station at 9 am and check in my bags at Korean Air
1B: Go to Lotte Mart at Seoul Station and somehow find a way to store and pack my luggage or bring it back to the hotel. Either take the limo bus (is traffic bad around 4-6 pm) or go to Seoul station to check in and take train.
2A: Break up my Sunday itinerary
2B: Iwha Mural Village and Fortress Wall
How does this look? Should I flip my Saturday and Monday and make that last day my shopping day at Myeongdong (and just go for a morning trip to Namsan Tower w/o tour)? I would also love to squeeze in a visit at Dongdaemun Plaza since my hotel offers free shuttle bus until late at night.