We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ICN Airport bus 6015

1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
ICN Airport bus 6015
Save

I am travelling to Korea next week. I am staying in Nine Tree hotel. After researching I found that bus 6015 from Icn airport will get me there. Does anyone know if bus 6015 is operating or temporarily suspended?

I am travelling with 2 young children so taking the Train & subway seems like a lot of walking during the train transfer.

Would greatly appreciate if anyway can help answer the above or suggest any alternative that’s easy when I am travelling with 2 kids.

9 replies to this topic
Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea, Seoul
Level Contributor
5,023 posts
57 reviews
59 helpful votes
1. Re: ICN Airport bus 6015
Save

Airport website lists bus routes that are running. Yours is not, sadly. The alternative is taxi. Or AREX Express, guaranteed seat, then take taxi from Seoul Station.

Ethiopia
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: ICN Airport bus 6015
Save

Bus no. 6015 is no longer in service . Only option to travel from airport is by Airport express train to Seoul stn and then take taxi to your hotel . Alternatively you can hire taxi from airport to hotel which costs some where around Korean Won 66-70,000 . With children and baggage it’s more advisable to go by taxi . Ryegrass are couple of taxi providers counters in arrival hall so you can book through them for safety and ease

JHL
Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
858 reviews
675 helpful votes
3. Re: ICN Airport bus 6015
Save

Airbus #6002.

https://www.airport.kr/ap/en/tpt/busRouteList.do

Birkdale, Australia
Level Contributor
72 posts
774 reviews
481 helpful votes
4. Re: ICN Airport bus 6015
Save

Hi The ICN airport to Seoul City 6015 bus is running in mid and end October 2022. Buying a ticket at the airport either from a machine near the airport terminal exits OR better by speaking to a person at the bus ticketing counter is easy and at 16000 KW pp a bargain. There is an attendant to help you get on the correct bus and assist with luggage. Ours spoke some English and we chatted about family while we waited. an excellent intro to Korea.

The problem for a westerner is retracing the journey back to the airport.

We were told by the reception at Hotel Kukdo (at one of the city stops on the 6015 route) that we could not pre-book bus tickets. Further research indicated that you might be able to book via the bus companies app but I think you then need a Korean mobile phone number and a Korean credit card to do this? I was told also that the Seoul transit card is not accepted by the bus? The bus driver refused us boarding as we tried to pay with a Oz credit card, that we had used frequently in South Korea the previous two weeks. He mainly wanted cash or payment with a Korean credit card. We had no local currency left. A group of Japanese fellow travellers then paid for our two fares. The world is like that sometimes.

Also it should be noted that the early 05:16 6015 bus was full only half way around its city loop and had to stop picking up waiting passengers. There was then another bus following from a different route but was this also full? Our bus then took 75 minutes to reach T1 at ICN despite the early start and going against most of the traffic congestion. My advice is to take a taxi back to the airport and allow at least 90 + minutes and probably even two hours for this journey.

Ethiopia
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
1 helpful vote
5. Re: ICN Airport bus 6015
Save

No need to make any advance booking for airport Bus at any time any day . There are plentiful bus 6015 operating in route and I have faced never a problem in last 20 years I am taking this bus while in Seoul . No worries . Trust me for this . Of course you have to pay cash for the ticket so should not be a problem for 16000 KRW. Airport bus is the best way either way for city hotels from airport or vice versa . Airport train is also ok but not as great as airport buses on different routes

Birkdale, Australia
Level Contributor
72 posts
774 reviews
481 helpful votes
6. Re: ICN Airport bus 6015
Save

So why for a very early morning 05:16 hotel stop, was the 6015 bus full at the next stop AND then stopped picking up any more passengers? You could see from our seats on the bus the look of distress on these mostly western persons left on the footpath with their suitcases; who were obviously off to ICN to fly home overseas.

While the 6015 service starts having more frequent times later in the morning, the world is now very much travelling again and my very recent first hand experience says different to your advice. I note also that you have only ever posted two previous TA forum comments and have only ever contributed five reviews.

1 post
7. Re: ICN Airport bus 6015
Save

Hi May i ask what time is the last schedule for 6015 bus from ICN airport? if our flight arrived around 10pm at night, what is the best option to travel to myeongdong.

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
3,620 posts
65 reviews
38 helpful votes
8. Re: ICN Airport bus 6015
Save

Best for many is probably taxi as that is door to door - but also most expensive. Best for me (ie what I actually did) was use the all stopping AREX subway, change at Hongik University for line 2. You can buy and load a T Money card at the airport.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
216 posts
178 reviews
98 helpful votes
9. Re: ICN Airport bus 6015
Save

Below is the 6015 bus schedule eff.1/12/2022, posted at 1of the pickup station near Seoul Garden hotel, fare is 17K Won

Incheon Airport

승차권 구입방법

5:30

10:00

14:20

5:52

11:00

15:20

6:30

11:21

16:20

6:52

12:00

16:51

7:30

12:21

17:20

7:52

13:00

17:51

8:30

13:21

18:51

Reply to: ICN Airport bus 6015
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.