We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gapyeong accommodation

Level Contributor
255 posts
89 reviews
118 helpful votes
Gapyeong accommodation
Save

The Gapyeong forum has less than 10 posts out of which2 are mine and it is inactive which is why I am going to ask my questions here.

I want to spend the last few days of my 21 days trip in Gapyeong. I want to take my time at the attractions so need an accommodation that is convenient for taking buses. I have a few questions.

1. Is the hop on hop off bus in operation?

2. I of the stops is Jarasum. Is that the Jarasum island where I can possibly camp for few nights?

3. Where can I find English or Chinese information about the campsite? The official website is in korean language

4. Since I can’t speak Korean, I hope to have their email to make enquiry. I can type in English then Google translate into Korean

Thanks in advance for answers to any of my questions.

1 reply
JHL
Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
2,073 posts
854 reviews
656 helpful votes
1. Re: Gapyeong accommodation
Save

Hello,

This will help:

https://www.gp.go.kr/eng/index.do

Reply to: Gapyeong accommodation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.