We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Incheon airport pcr test

cumbria
Level Contributor
82 posts
30 reviews
16 helpful votes
Incheon airport pcr test
Save

do i need to book a pcr test at Incheon airport or can i get one without booking it.

as its hard to judge a time, by the time you get off the flight go though customs and immigration then find test centre its hard to judge what time.

so can i just turn up at covid centre at airport and get one

19 replies to this topic
Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea, Seoul
Level Contributor
4,944 posts
56 reviews
57 helpful votes
1. Re: Incheon airport pcr test
Save

Book for one hour after you land. If you are late or early, doesn't matter. The appointment line is open for you because you have an appointment. There is a walk in line, but it's longer according to reports. Just make an appointment.

London, United...
1 post
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Incheon airport pcr test
Save

Where do you make an appointment, is it online or do you do it on arrival? Thanks

Istanbul, Turkey
4 posts
1 review
3. Re: Incheon airport pcr test
Save

You can make your appointment here --> https://safe2gopass.com/

Edited: 12 August 2022, 22:26
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
4. Re: Incheon airport pcr test
Save

I made an appointment but the only option to get the test result was to visit the testing center. The options to get results another way were grayed out. Does anyone know if the testing center can help me change this? I would really like to get the result with a text or email rather than going back to the airport.

Los Angeles...
11 posts
5. Re: Incheon airport pcr test
Save

Probably best you book ahead of time. The line for the unreserved is usually hectic and full of people hastily trying to book an appointment on the spot. At least that’s how it’s been in my experience.

Level Contributor
137 posts
6. Re: Incheon airport pcr test
Save

If you don’t take a few minutes to book you’ll be waiting an hour+ in line with other unprepared pax. With a booking you breeze through in a few minutes. So, it’s up to you and what your time is worth. The time of booking doesn’t matter. Only the date does, as only same day bookings work in the machine that gives your tube and swabs.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
7. Re: Incheon airport pcr test
Save

Thanks but those replies don’t answer my question. I have the reservation but when I booked, the only way to get results was to go to the testing center to get them (next morning because my flight arrives later in the evening). Does anyone know if they have other ways to get the test result besides going back to the airport the next day? Or should I ask them at the time of the test to help get the result emailed?

Level Contributor
137 posts
8. Re: Incheon airport pcr test
Save

The result is always emailed AFAIK. As long as your valid e-mail is on there, you should get it. And if your test is with EOne (you booked one of their two sites), you can also retrieve it on their web site with your passport and date of birth.

So no worries. If you want to be doubly sure you get your result, book with EOne. Then you can retrieve it online yourself any time. With the other smaller labs (hospitals) you can't and have to rely on the e-mail, which may be slow (sometimes may only come a week+ later).

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
9. Re: Incheon airport pcr test
Save

Thank you! That does answer my question and I’m booked with EOne.

2 posts
10. Re: Incheon airport pcr test
Save

Hi HehShin, curious to hear how your experience was with this. I will be traveling end of this month. FYI I had the same concern in that it stated I could only get results from kiosk but upon closer look at the form I noticed that its just that the other two options (email and printing at self service kiosk) are default to be automatically selected. Selected visiting test center option is adding an that option to get results to the 2 default options.

Reply to: Incheon airport pcr test
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.