We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When will JSA be open for tours?

Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
9 helpful votes
When will JSA be open for tours?
Save

Hello!

Anybody knows when JSA will be open again for tourists? While googling, I saw July 2022, but this is obviously not true.

Many thanks

4 replies to this topic
Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea, Seoul
Level Contributor
4,992 posts
56 reviews
59 helpful votes
1. Re: When will JSA be open for tours?
Save

There was an article that the JSA was going to re-open soon, but the article didn't actually give a date. You just really have to ask the tour company directly. That being said, even when the JSA was "open" they would often cancel tours randomly and without much notice, so it's always been a risk.

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: When will JSA be open for tours?
Save

I was wondering the same thing? Did you find out?

Edited: 27 September 2022, 18:41
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
9 helpful votes
3. Re: When will JSA be open for tours?
Save

Unfortunately, I didn't figure it out. still seems closed. Now, I already have left Korea.

2 posts
4. Re: When will JSA be open for tours?
Save

Got this information on 28.09, that: Panmunjeom (JSA) has been closed by Korean Government, due to the ‘COVID-19’. No information, when it will be re-opened again.

Reply to: When will JSA be open for tours?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.