We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Plaza or Westin Johsun?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
5 helpful votes
The Plaza or Westin Johsun?
Save

I plan on staying in Seoul and am a Marriott Bonvoy member. I am trying to decide between the Plaza and Westin Johsun. Any suggestions?

Thank you

2 replies to this topic
Fukuoka, Japan
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu, Rugby World Cup, Olympics, Chugoku
Level Contributor
15,248 posts
5,397 reviews
2,281 helpful votes
1. Re: The Plaza or Westin Johsun?
Save

I have stayed in Westin Josun once or twice. It has underground connection path to Myeongdong. I used Euljiro-1 ga metro station. As for Plaza, which I haven't chosen, City Hall station is much closer.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
26 posts
2. Re: The Plaza or Westin Johsun?
Save

Bonvoy Platinum here, we're staying at the Plaza in 2 weeks. I stayed there in 2019 and REALLY enjoyed it. Loved the location, staff was great, breakfast was REALLY good. There is also an executive lounge at the Plaza if you have access which I really like because you can grab bottles of water, soda, snacks all the time.

Reply to: The Plaza or Westin Johsun?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.