We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving at Incheon in the evening and wish to go to Busan

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
200 posts
67 reviews
150 helpful votes
Arriving at Incheon in the evening and wish to go to Busan
Save

Hi All, I will be arriving at Incheon Airport at around 6:30 pm and wish to ask for some advice! I would like to visit Busan this time and wonder if I should go into Seoul and take KTX direct to Busan that very night or would it be better to stay in Seoul for one night and head to Busan the next day? I have never taken KTX before. Thanks very much!

5 replies to this topic
1. Re: Arriving at Incheon in the evening and wish to go to Busan

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

What are forum guidelines?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
200 posts
67 reviews
150 helpful votes
2. Re: Arriving at Incheon in the evening and wish to go to Busan
Save

Thank you very much for your reply! As there is no direct train from Incheon Airport to Busan, would it be doable for me to travel from Incheon to Seoul Station and then take KTX from there to Busan? Thank you again! Any advice would be appreciated!

Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea, Seoul
Level Contributor
5,023 posts
57 reviews
59 helpful votes
3. Re: Arriving at Incheon in the evening and wish to go to Busan
Save

Even easier - you can take the airport limo bus to GWANGMYEONG - you get a guaranteed seat, bags go under the bus, drops you right at the station. And many trains from there, too.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
200 posts
67 reviews
150 helpful votes
4. Re: Arriving at Incheon in the evening and wish to go to Busan
Save

How long does it take to get to Gwangmyeong from incheon airport? Thank you again!!

Level Contributor
150 posts
5. Re: Arriving at Incheon in the evening and wish to go to Busan
Save

Just take a flight to PUS. ArEx local train to GMP and then flight to PUS. With 18:30 arrival 21:00 or later flight should be fine (unless you have checked bags, which would slow down your arrival).

Reply to: Arriving at Incheon in the evening and wish to go to Busan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.