We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Seoul & Busan for 10 nights ( Feb- March next year)

London, United...
1 post
Visiting Seoul & Busan for 10 nights ( Feb- March next year)
Save

Good morning, people

I'm going to Seoul & busan ( may be Jeju island as well) in February- March next year). Do you have any recommendations or suggestions in terms of a convenient location for staying, plus food and drinks ( I'm focusing on more local food than something fancy). Also, any top attractions or tours I shouldn't miss. How costly is Seoul and Busan ( comparing with any UK or US cities )

Looking forward to hearing you back

Thanks

Sandeep

6 replies to this topic
JHL
Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
858 reviews
675 helpful votes
1. Re: Visiting Seoul & Busan for 10 nights ( Feb- March next year)
Save

Jongno

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
294 posts
52 reviews
19 helpful votes
2. Re: Visiting Seoul & Busan for 10 nights ( Feb- March next year)
Save

I like to stay in Jongno in Seoul and Seomyeon in Busan, mostly because they are central and it's easy to get to most of the sights from them.

Level Contributor
213 posts
1 review
3. Re: Visiting Seoul & Busan for 10 nights ( Feb- March next year)
Save

Average price similar to Soho , if you want better , you will have to pay Park Lane price . Busan is like Brighton, mostly local tourists, from up and down Korea for the weekend . If you are using KTX at the weekend, best to book online or go-to buy tickets a couple days before .

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
55 posts
44 reviews
45 helpful votes
4. Re: Visiting Seoul & Busan for 10 nights ( Feb- March next year)
Save

I am agree with Ian. Jogno in Seoul and Seomyeon in Busan.

2 posts
5. Re: Visiting Seoul & Busan for 10 nights ( Feb- March next year)
Save

Just left Seoul on a short trip very bad experience, its a pity for such a clean and beautiful country that the people are so rude, brutal and negative, just asking for an information from them seems to be like an agression.

I experienced the same attitude in Jeju some 3 years ago at that time i thought because may be it’s on a country side and that it would be different on the mainland! Its worst!

I think may be they think that they produce everything they need like electronics, vehicles, cosmetics, supplements, kpops, fashions etc… so they don’t need anybody around!

It’s the worst place for relaxing anyway, you can leave with frustration and moral damage.

Edited: 01 December 2022, 03:15
Fukuoka, Japan
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu, Rugby World Cup, Olympics, Chugoku
Level Contributor
15,808 posts
5,435 reviews
2,286 helpful votes
6. Re: Visiting Seoul & Busan for 10 nights ( Feb- March next year)
Save

My choice in Busan is always Seomyeon or Nampo-dong.

Reply to: Visiting Seoul & Busan for 10 nights ( Feb- March next year)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.