We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limousine Bus From Incheon

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
120 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Limousine Bus From Incheon

Hi guys,

I'm travelling to Seoul in late Dec/early Jan. I read that the cheapest and most efficient way to get to my hotel is through the limousine bus service that sends passengers to their hotels' doorsteps from Incheon airport.

May I know whether the service runs 24 hours (my flight will land at 0555)? Also, where do I go for this service when I arrive at the airport? Can the airport staff speak conversational English? Is the limo bus two way? In other words, can I book it to send me to the airport from the hotel on the day of my departure?

Thanks in advance.

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,518 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limousine Bus From Incheon

Limo bus is most efficient but not cheapest.

Buses are NOT 24 hour.

What hotel do you go to? This is very important so we can tell you what bus and what times it runs

At ICN, you go outside "arrivals" to a kiosk (clearly marked) where they sell tickets . Staff speak good English

You cannot BOOK a return -no bookings possible but you wil be able to take a bus back to ICN.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
120 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limousine Bus From Incheon

I'll be putting up at Hill House hotel.

When you mentioned, I can take a bus back to Incheon airport, do you mean regular public buses? They don't sound very fast, even the subway or cab would be faster?

I'll be taking a flight from Seoul after 4 days there to Tokyo from Haneda airport. Can someone advise the best and fastest and most cost-effective way from Hill House hotel to Haneda airport?

Thanks in advance.

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,518 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limousine Bus From Incheon

you've lost me.

Limo buses ARE public buses. This is NOT a bus run by hotels, but a regular route of luxury buses. Please read reviews of H H Hotel- you wil see that 6015 bus (limo) goes from ICN to Namdaemun Market; from there 5 min walk to hotel.

Subway is not faster to Incheon; a cab IS faster but not much, and is more expensive.

Haneda is in Tokyo; do you mean "Gimpo"?

Edited: 30 November 2010, 21:23
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
120 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Limousine Bus From Incheon

Great to know there's a bus that runs from the airport to the hotel. May I know whether the bus runs that early in the morning? I will land in Incheon at 6am.

I initially thought the limousine bus is a special bus service that runs the airport to hotels route. I had no idea it was a regular public bus service.

Yes I will be flying from Gimpo to Haneda. Do you know what's the best way to get from Hill House hotel to Gimpo? Thanks.

New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Limousine Bus From Incheon

Airport bus stops at major points throughout Seoul as well as major hotels. That's why ethelmann compared it to public bus, but its seats are bigger, you can stow big luggage, and it runs quicker because it stops less frequently than regular public bus.

6015 bus starts depart from ICN around 5:35 am, so you should have no problem getting the bus.

You can travel to Gimpo airport via subway line 5, …visitkorea.or.kr/enu/TR/TR_EN_5_1_1_3.jsp

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Limousine Bus From Incheon

I'm afraid the Limo bus will not take you directly to Hill House hotel. It only stops at major hotels so you will need to get off at Nandaemun market bus stop. Directions below:

Directions from airport using airport limousine bus get off at the Nandaeum market stop. Take your first right. Cross a big intersection. Once have crossed you should see the Rex hotel in front of you on the left. (you may have to walk up a little before you see it). Keep walking straigtish (none of the streets are gridlike). After you pass the Rex Hotel (it will be on your left), walk for another 100m, you’ll see a sign for hill house. The sign is not quite outside the hotel, you have to turn left and you’ll see the hotel.

If you are carrying a big luggage or more than one suitcase, my advice is to take a taxi as you have to walk UPHILL for about 10 minutes from the main road. You may not want to drag your suitcases all the way especially in cold weather conditions...just my thoughts...

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Limousine Bus From Incheon

Perhaps you would like to consider taking the international taxi service: website below:

internationaltaxi.co.kr:8099/intltaxi/html/e…

You can book online or email at:reserve@intltaxi.co.kr

They have an option for a flat rate base fare. Cheaper than the regular taxi. Check their website for details. I have used their services twice and have found them to be punctual and professional. From airport to Hill House is 65,000 won for medium taxi and you can request for an english speaking driver/guide.

The Limo bus is cheaper and is a good option as long as you are good at following directions, I guess...

Hawaii
Level Contributor
4 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Limousine Bus From Incheon

What are the operating hours for the airport limousine bus from Incheon International Airport to Plaza Hotel. We arrive at 21:15 and would like to know if the buses are still operating at this hour. And if the plane is delayed how late does it operate? Thank you.

9. Re: Limousine Bus From Incheon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2011, 21:29
New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Limousine Bus From Incheon

blujeansHawaii, the last bus to Plaza (6701) that departs at 22:26. It is KAL deluxe limousine bus, so fare will be 15,000won (about $15) See more bus info, airport.kr/airport/traffic/bus/busView.iia…