We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happycall flip and cook pan - where to buy in Seoul?

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Happycall flip and cook pan - where to buy in Seoul?

okay..i am trying my luck here...

just read about this wonderful pan called Happycall flip and cook pan which is supposed to cut down cooking time substantially... and i got really excited when i found out that it originated from Korea!

would like to ask where can i get the pan in Seoul and how much is it selling at ? i am thinking of getting the standard Ocher deeper pan...

thks much!

Singapore
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Happycall flip and cook pan - where to buy in Seoul?

Hi octopusmum,

I am thinking to get 1 fr Seoul too if happen to see it haha!

But not sure it is really cheaper than s'pore!

South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
1,286 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Happycall flip and cook pan - where to buy in Seoul?

Their official shopping mall: http://www.happycallmall.co.kr , but only Korean page. Go to Lotte Mart or E-Mart.

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happycall flip and cook pan - where to buy in Seoul?

hi jjkorea

thks much! really appreciate your help!

hi Ikae

yes, it is definitely cheaper over there. over here, it costs about S$100 if get from retail shops .if order online , is about S$70. but there is a danger of getting a fake one... so it is definitely worth getting over in seoul. but problem is , it is about 1.8kg! quite cumbersome to bring around while shopping... got to find out if lotte mart has any storage facility...thinking of going to the one near Myeongdong....

Singapore
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Happycall flip and cook pan - where to buy in Seoul?

Ya saw some blog/ FB selling at below $70!

Ok will try to hunt also...haha! oh yeah saw from the TV adv that Korea has some massager, small and handy, like very effective...wonder can get from there too haha!

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Happycall flip and cook pan - where to buy in Seoul?

i only came to know of this pan yesterday! when i was blog hopping, saw it appeared in 2 blogs.... if you r buying, remember to get the sealer also. cause they only provide 1 year warranty for that...

i went to the website which jjkorea provided... the one i want is about 34800 won so can really save a lot...emart has outlets in jeju too... have emailed emart to ask if they carry this pan in jeju... more convenient for me to get it from jeju than in seoul ...but dunno if they will reply haha...

Singapore
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Happycall flip and cook pan - where to buy in Seoul?

Hi Octopusmum:

ya ya it's better to get from jeju! haha!

Oh just 34800? red colour one? ok just knew that must get a sealer too! thanks!

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Happycall flip and cook pan - where to buy in Seoul?

The one I am eyeing is the brown one , called ocher pan . It is a kind of clay and supposed to be better than the red one . It already comes w sealer but better buy extra for future wear and tear

Jakarta
Level Contributor
182 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Happycall flip and cook pan - where to buy in Seoul?

girls, seriously I don't know if travelling also need a pan! LOLs. How about Lock and Locks?

Singapore
Level Contributor
281 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Happycall flip and cook pan - where to buy in Seoul?

seriously girls,

my housewife gf did ask me to look for this but changed her mind when she found a job before i left for seoul. so i did sort of look out for it when i was at Lotte Mart near seoul station. somehow it's not so prominently sold n i didn't see ( or cld have miss out) any happycall pan or counter sales promoter (u know those like in CK Tangs basement kitchenware dept). so i think u need to make an effort to look out for it.

I also remembered while shopping at Lotte Mart, I saw the sales assistants busy packing up boxes. afterwhich i read abt one of the top tourist attraction in TA is LOTTE MART. v funny rite becos apparantly many tourists like the sale of local stuff like tidbits, food,etc sold there at local prices. most impt is they have service to pack your purchases properly in boxes so u can easily check out at airports. so if u r keen, u can arrange it to be done. i only knew it when i m back here, if not, i wld surely plan one of my last day to pack those stuff back. :D

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Happycall flip and cook pan - where to buy in Seoul?

Hi youlee

Don't think I will hunt for locknlock cause I already have a few... :)

Hi Janet

Yes lotte mart is an attraction . Thks for telling me that the pan is so elusive ... If really can't find , will give up the search ... Have taken pic of the pan in case I need to ask the shop assistant

Thks for the tip on lotte packing service !