We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

go to nami by ITX

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
13 posts
Save Topic
go to nami by ITX

anyone knows about ITX?

I read from travel blog *i forgot where*, now we can visit Nami Island by ITX.

Which a best solution for me, if I'm willing to go to Nami Island. should I choose that train (ITX) / choose normal subway to Nami Island?

which one is the cheapest / easiest to travel..??

thank you

New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: go to nami by ITX

Here is info about ITX, english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/FU/FU_EN_15.jsp…

Looks like you can get off at Gapyeong Station where you can catch ferry to Nami island. The fare is more expensive but good option if you want to get there quicker than subway line.

Jakarta, Indonesia
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: go to nami by ITX

thank you for information blee246

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: go to nami by ITX

The fare is quite cheap: 4,800 for a seat or 4,100 for standing. Well worth it for the 1 hour trip. The ITX is a real train with quality seats, unlike the subway. I was pleasantly surprised by the ITX.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
15 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: go to nami by ITX

Eka, I had been to Nami island a couple of days back. You can go upto Cheongnyangni by subway and then take an ITX from the same station. There are rules written on the subway platform on how you can buy a ITX ticket from the electronic counter. It was really a good experience.

Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: go to nami by ITX

ITX can reach in Nami island?

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: go to nami by ITX

Marina N - your question has already been answered above! You can take ITX to Gapyeong where you take the ferry to Nami Island.

7. Re: go to nami by ITX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2013, 18:17