We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Seoul early october

Bangkok, Krung...
7 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Seoul early october

anyone know Weather in Seoul early october?

Montreal, Canada
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Seoul early october

I went there last year early October and the weather was great ! not too hot, no rain at all, almost felt like Summer! but can be a bit chilly at night but a jacket will do. I am going back to Seoul for a few days in the first week of December, I wish I could go in October instead.

Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Seoul early october

Hi

Planning to be in Jeju and Seoul in Oct from 16th for 10 days. Read that there are about 5 to 6 days of rainfall in Oct in Seoul? Planning my final booking now. Can anyone advise if its always rainier in mid Oct or end Oct in Seoul? tx

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Seoul early october

Early Oct should see temp between 10 to 20C. End Oct should be 5 to 15C.

There should be more rain in the beginning of the month, however Oct is much drier than the wet months such as Jul and Aug.

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Seoul early october

Usually the period is good weather and no rain. It is perfact time for Korean trip.

Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
297 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Seoul early october

I was there for 2 weeks from 12-27 Oct last year. Perfect weather. Clear blue skies for the whole trip except for 1 day which it rained from morning til night in Busan. I would definitely go back in Oct-Nov again, we went during summer once and it rained for a few days, but still had fun anyway.

The weather was cool initially but it turned quite cold end October. Layers needed!

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Seoul early october

Warmish afternoon but chilly nights. Was there mid october and it was very comfortable walking on the streets with just a light jacket. Towards the end of oct, it gets to get cold even at day time

7. Re: Weather in Seoul early october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2014, 12:16